The flush manifold will use water pressure to pump your laundry chemicals over a long distance.
• Modular design allows for easy upgrades
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Ability to mix low and high-flow pumps
• Inlet connectors are made from PVDF, one of the most resilient chemical materials on the market
• Compact packaging which allows more units per carton, reducing logistical costs
Here are some of the benefits of using the Laundry Manifold:
- More accurate dosing of laundry chemicals
- Reduced chemical waste
- Increased efficiency
- Lower operating costs
If you are looking for a way to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your laundry chemical dosing, then the Laundry Manifold is a great option. It is a well-designed product that is easy to use and maintain, and it can save you money in the long run.
Here are some additional details about the Laundry Manifold:
- It is made of high-quality materials that are resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- It is designed to be leak-proof, so you can be confident that your laundry chemicals will be dispensed accurately.
- It is easy to clean, so you can keep it in good condition for years to come.
If you are interested in learning more about the Laundry Manifold, you can visit the LKW South Africa website or contact their customer service team. They would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you determine if the Laundry Manifold is the right solution for your needs.