ECOMIX COMPACT is a precision proportioner that connects to a water supply and dilutes concentrated chemical from any size container to a pre-determined ratio into a ready-to-use solution. It is available in low-flow (4L/min) and high-flow (14L/min) versions.The compact size of this system makes it easy to fit in all locations. The dilution ratio on the ECOMIX COMPACT can be changed easily and quickly with our unique and patented dilution ring.
The ECOMIX COMPACT comes with an optional hanging bracket to support up to 10L containers or a multipurpose chemical locking cabinet that can hold alternatively 1.5L pouches and 2L bottles. The pouch system’s optional pin positions are ideal for the exclusive distribution of chemicals.
• Compact size, smaller than most systems on the market
• 2 versions: Low-flow (4L/min) and High-flow (14L/min)
• ASSE 1055 approved Air-Gap and Bright-Gap backflow preventers (US requirement)
• WaterMark Certified (AUS requirement)
• Simple push operation, with optional lock-on facility for the filling of larger receptacles
• User-friendly patented dilution ring to set required concentration
• Ultimate flexibility: water and chemical inlets can be positioned on either side of the unit
• Suction from any size container. Hanging bracket and cabinet available
• 1 unique lock-in cabinet for 1.5L pouch & 2L bottle
• Chemical exclusivity option for pouch system
• Unit and cabinet rings available in various colours
• Branding available