Connected to a dosing unit, or with its own power supply, the BrightLogic low-level alarm will monitor the level of up to 10 chemicals. It will trigger a buzzer and a flashing light to alert the laundry staff if a chemical is about to run out.
An external alarm module with a 90db level from 30cm can be connected to the alarm module for use in extremely noisy environments.
• Used in combination with Brightwell’s suction wand
• External buzzer and lamp
• Internal buzzer
• Internal lamp
Here are some of the benefits of using the Low-Level Chemical Alarm:
- Prevents running out of laundry chemicals
- Alerts you when a chemical is low so you can refill it in time
- Can help to save money on laundry chemicals
- Can help to reduce the risk of chemical spills
If you are looking for a way to prevent running out of laundry chemicals, then the Low-Level Chemical Alarm is a great option. It is a simple and effective way to ensure that you always have the chemicals you need on hand.
Here are some additional details about the Low-Level Chemical Alarm:
- It is made of high-quality materials that are resistant to chemicals and corrosion.
- It is designed to be leak-proof, so you can be confident that your laundry chemicals will be dispensed accurately.
- It is easy to clean, so you can keep it in good condition for years to come.
If you are interested in learning more about the Low-Level Chemical Alarm, you can contact our customer service team.